Audi, VW, Seat & Skoda Servicing and Repairs - Blackpool
We recommend that every car receives a service at least once every year*.
As part of the service, we will check your vehicle thoroughly, changing oil and oil filter plus additional filters, spark plugs etc. as required, checking all brakes, checking suspension bushes for wear, ensuring exterior lights are in good working order, checking antifreeze content, testing windscreen washers and wipers, checking condition and pressure of tyres, lubricating door hinges and bonnet catches.
Servicing made simple at Autofix
Getting your vehicle to us
- You can drop your vehicle off and leave it with us. (we can give you a lift to work or home if required)
- We can collect your vehicle from either your home or place of work.
While you wait appointments are available. Booking required
- Your vehicle service will done as per the manufacturer's service schedule using genuine VAG or Original Equipment equivalent parts.
- Ensuring your manufacturer's warranty is protected.
- If there is any additional work required, one of us will always seek prior authorisation from you before any work is done.
- Work is only carried out if you agree to the additional cost and work.
- Each vehicle service is carried out by qualified technicians using the latest equipment.
*excludes vehicles on variable servicing (Long Life oil)
329 Lytham Rd
Situated in a prominent position on Lytham Rd in South Shore Blackpool.
There is adequate public transport available if you need to pop in to Blackpool town centre. Pick up and drop off service by prior arrangement if required.
Monday to Friday 8.00 am - 5.00 pm
Saturdays and Sundays - Closed